Getting ready to restart after lockdown: A Case StudyRead more
3 ways CFPro helps your business grow: Transition, Transaction & Corporate Governance services
CFPro understands high growth businesses . Our experienced team works as part of our clients’ internal team to provide specialised support in critical business services encompassing Transactions, Transition & Corporate Governance.
We work alongside entrepreneurs, investment funds, Nomads, management teams, accountants / auditors, shareholders & business functions to build and deliver exceptional services in technical accounting, financial operations & reporting, & corporate governance.
We help businesses achieve their strategic goals. Whether they’re navigating their way through an IPO, looking to acquire a
business, divest or raise finance or need support through any events outside the ordinary course of business, our team’s experience enables us to provide expert guidance that ensures the best outcome.
- Pre IPO: project management, accounts conversion, working capital modelling
- Post IPO: systems upgrades, interim finance department support, company secretarial services
- M&A: financial modelling, valuation, due diligence
- Funds support: pre-investment due diligence, portfolio monitoring & support
All high growth businesses are constantly undergoing significant change. Working in partnership with entrepreneurs & management teams, CFPro provides transitional support through major change periods & equips finance teams with the critical skills they need to successfully manage the next phase of their business growth.
- Technical Accounting: IFRS & FRS accounts preparation, audit support, R&D Tax credits
- Financial Operations: management accounts, treasury, forecasting, payroll
- Growth & Scaleup Support: interim support during periods of change, systems reviews & upgrades, investor readiness & valuations
As companies grow, managing compliance becomes increasingly challenging. CFPro’s Corporate Governance support services ensure that clients meet their statutory & legal compliance responsibilities in a dynamic environment of increasing regulation.
- Corporate Governance: Practical reviews, policy & procedure evaluation & support
- Company Secretarial: Company secretary role, Board reviews, corporate document preparation & maintenance, managing shareholders’ registers
- EMI options & Long Term Incentive Plans: support & implementation EIS administration
“Over the last 12 months, CFPro’s energy and commitment has had a huge impact on the financial and strategic future of Qonnectis. They have been instrumental in securing critical funds and in managing the process of securing a suitable partner for leveraging our innovative smart metering and leak detection products in the global market.”