Sarah is a Company Secretary (ACG) with more than 20 years’ experience in the City advising both publicly listed and private companies.
Qualifying as a Solicitor into DLA Piper’s corporate finance team in London Sarah went on to become a Director of Corporate Finance for Seymour Pierce Limited, advising on numerous IPOs and fundraisings as well as M&A transactions and regulatory compliance. More recently Sarah was General Counsel at Porta Communications Plc providing M&A advice as well as running the Company Secretarial function for the Group.
- Corporate Governance advice
- Regulatory compliance and regulatory reporting
- M&A and corporate transaction support
- Maintenance of internal and external registers and filings
- Companies Act 2006 compliance
- Data Protection Act compliance
- Market Abuse Regulation compliance
- General Company Secretarial support
Connect with Sarah
Over the last 12 months, CFPro's energy and commitment has had a huge impact on the financial and strategic future of Qonnectis. They have been instrumental in securing critical funds and in managing the process of securing a suitable partner for leveraging our innovative smart metering and leak detection products in the global market.